pages

 photo Mystory_zps48f66a9d.png  photo contact_zpsbb74311d.png  photo believe_zps69ceddd8.png

Jul 1, 2013

A little goes a long way: Olay Fresh Effects

I don't know about ya'll, but during the summer I do not like to wear makeup, do my hair, or even wear normal clothes. When I do actually decide to look decent, it still is very minimum. I use little makeup, no heat on my hair and wear fun bright clothes that are still very comfortable.

When It comes to makeup, there is something that saves my life. BB cream. And not just any BB cream, Olay fresh effects BB cream. Let me tell you..... This stuff is awesome!


My favorite part about this BB cream in particular is the smell... maybe its just me, but I think it smells amazing!! Plus the packaging is so bright and summery. It's very appealing to the eye.


The bottle is actually pretty large, and when I use it I only use about a pea size so I'm assuming this will last me quite a bit! When I used this BB cream for the first time I was very impressed with the consistency. It is very smooth and has a great thickness. It is not "cakey", and blends to match your skin tone very well. I was given the fair to light color and in the summer I am most definitely not "fair to light" but I was very pleased when it blended into my skin color so nicely. To finish off my face in the morning I add my favorite matte powder, bronzer, and blush and I'm ready to go! Seriously takes me about 5 minutes to do my whole face, no joke.


My favorite matte powder to keep the summer shine off my face in the Revlon photoready powder. This stuff rocks. Great coverage.

Then I mix it up day to day with my bronzer, I either use the NYC bronzer, or the elf bronzer/blush duo.

You can purchase the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream here or here

Thats it! Super easy and looks amazing!! What are your summertime essentials? Leave a comment!

Until next time,
xx
 photo name_zps6d1dbf8b.png

*The Olay BB Cream was provided by Influenster for review. All opinions are my own:)
www.olayfresheffects.com

No comments:

Post a Comment