pages

 photo Mystory_zps48f66a9d.png  photo contact_zpsbb74311d.png  photo believe_zps69ceddd8.png

Jul 5, 2013

'Merica:

HAPPY FIFTH OF JULY! Another day of freedom ya'll.

I hope everyone spent their fourth with family and friends eating good food and making great memories. I know I was.

This year, my family decided to do a hot dog bar for our good eats and boy was is YUMMY! Confession: I love hot dogs. I know some people are repulsed by them, but i seriously love them.

We also had cute red and blue sodas. Even our chairs we're red white and blue! Very patriotic. My brother was not too excited about having to pick out the red white and blue chairs from our collection and re stack the brown, yellow, and green ones he had laid out. But it was worth it because it looks cute. Haha!



We had four different types of hot dog "recipes" on the table.
{Chili Cheese Dog}
{Tex Mex Dog}
{Chicago Dog}
{Taco Dog}

My choice was the chicago dog and I wished so badly I could've had more room to try the other ones! The struggle.

For sides we had corn, the most delicious mac and cheese, and yummy baked beans. It was a good day.

Everyone had a great time swimming and visiting with eachother. We had my sister and her family over as well as some family friends! It was very fun!


I think out of everything we did that day, water gun fights was probably the most popular. Everyone was getting into it. No matter the size of the gun they had to use. ;) ehem drew.



I am so grateful for this country and for all those who serve for our freedom. Including both my brother and my father. My brother recently returned from Afghanistan and we were grateful to have him with us this independence day. Thanks to him and all those who are serving or have served. God bless america.

Until next time,
xx

 photo name_zps6d1dbf8b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment