pages

 photo Mystory_zps48f66a9d.png  photo contact_zpsbb74311d.png  photo believe_zps69ceddd8.png

Jan 18, 2014

Day 4: The Opry

Howdy Y'all!!
Welp, another amazing day in the studio. We continued to do lead vocals and they are all pretty much done at this point!! We just need to add background vocals. Today the studio got a little goofy. I especially like dancing in the booth while I'm singing. Brandon likes to make fun of me:)

I have to say, I'm feeling so blessed to be here doing this. Its been so so fun and such an amazing learning experience. I can't wait to do this for the rest of my life. 

My manager Sam and his assistant and my great friend Kelli arrived today too! S/O to them. Love you guys. Its really fun to have them listen to the songs for the first time, and so far they have loved them! WOOHOOOOO!!
After we finished recording today, we all went to the Ryman for the Grand Ole Opry show! There were some amazing artists tonight! We got to see Diamond Rio, and Claire Bowen (Scarlett from Nashville). Those were my favorites!


After the show, we went and got to meet Dan Truman from diamond rio! He was so nice to chat with us. Sam knows his two sons Ben and Chad who are also country artists and I had a class with his son Casey last year. Such a great family. Dan was nice to tell us about his experiences lately and ask about me and my career as well. Such an honor!

Tonight I broke the TV so a little hispanic man came to help us. He left for a couple minutes and brought back a little skinny old man. It was quite the skeptical. Better than the broken TV for sure.


Not too much happened today that is interesting enough to tell you about. Just another great day for sure. Tomorrow is sunday and we will take the day off! Im excited to explore Nashville tomorrow!! Get read Kelli:)

Have a great night! Love you all!!
xx,
 photo name_zps6d1dbf8b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment