pages

 photo Mystory_zps48f66a9d.png  photo contact_zpsbb74311d.png  photo believe_zps69ceddd8.png

Aug 12, 2013

Lucy Loves:

Howdy! Happy Monday! Smile!

I've decided to start a little somin' somin' i like to call.... wait for it... Lucy Loves!

Because for some odd reason I have the impression that Ya'll would like to know what I'm loving every once and a while. I'm probably wrong. But hey, it brings me joy:) So i'll just keep doin me.

So, without further ado, my top 5 favorite's right now. 

1. Favorite face product.

My favorite right now is a lotion. A drugstore lotion at that! I have very sensitive skin and finding a good lotion for my skin in almost impossible. BUT here it is. The mecca of cheap lotions for sensitive skin. CeraVe facial moisturizing lotion. Both the AM and PM versions are great! The AM has sunscreen in it which is awesome, especially here at the beach! I have found that my skins likes the PM more, probably because it has less chemicals because of the lack of sunscreen. Its not too thick, not too thin but has a perfect consistency for keeping your skin moisturized all day! So go head over to walmart, or CVS, or target or wherever you find yourself and pick up this lotion. It rocks.




2. Favorite Nail Polish

I was in Nashville on monday and my mother and I got our toe nails painted at the airport to fill extra time. I went for my usual neon pink and loved it. Then, about 20 minutes later I had already ruined the two big toes. Proof. (EW, foot picture.)



So with our last 20 minutes before our meeting we ran our little selves into Walgreens and did our best to match the color. We found one and I actually love it! Its a cheap drugstore find and its a great neon color! Loveee. It's called Sinful Colors #920




3. Favorite Song

Well, more than just a song... I'm obsessed with this artist in general! She. is . FanTAStic. Look her up, buy her album, and listen to it over and over. I'll be honest, I didn't click with her music right away but after two times listening through and i mean REALLY listening to her genius lyrics, i fell in love. So seriously. GO FIND HER.




4. Favorite Place

If you follow me on twittah or insta... you probably know i've spent a little time in Nashville this summer. Well, just from the short time I've spent there I can honestly say its the coolest place on the planet. There is inspiration and passion pouring out of every building. There is someone on every street corner just waiting for their time to shine. Its amazing. If you haven't been there, GO. Like, now. You will not regret it.


I jumped with giddy seeing this bench:) (see: favorite song)


 
                     

5. Favorite Pass Time

Some people read, some people watch TV, and i do too! But right now, I always find myself reading blogs. BlogLovin is heaven and I love reading cute peoples blogs. I mean, its not a requirement to be cute, but it definitely helps. jokes. Anywho, here are some of my favorite blogs at the moment!

        - Kendi Everyday
        - Rylee Blake
        - Something Devine
        - The Chestnut Hill (this is one of my cute friends from school...so adorable!)




bonus: here's a favorite this week that is sure to make you laugh! Enjoy:)


Much Love,
xx
 photo name_zps6d1dbf8b.png

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy! Thank you so so much for reading my blog and posting it here! That is so nice of you. I'm so glad you like it.

    Xo Megs

    ReplyDelete